Bitdefender and Avast antivirus software are the Top Rated antivirus programs for the security of your system from all the latest threats. (That can affect your computer and might damage your data and private information.) These two are the most popular antivirus programs among internet users. As malware attacking your computer slow down the speed of your computer also there is lot of information stored on your computer which can easily be tempered, both of the antivirus program provide best basic protection to your PC but can be differentiated in providing additional features in the program.
We can compare both the antivirus programs by following given points:
• Avast and Bitdefender has been quite popular as free antivirus solutions for those who don’t pay. On the other hand, for those who pay, both the companies offer compelling security products too. With a huge customer-base.
• Bitdefender comes under Top Rated anti-virus software, because of its excellent additional features which also includes ransomware protection also. Bitdefender also provides free basic protection on internet and best in class performance. Avast is best known for its providing free antivirus suite protection.
• Avast security products are available for various platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone or iPad. Bitdefender security products are available for Windows, Mac and android but its major focus is on Windows PC. Also it doesn’t support iOS.
• Bitdefender is seen most rated antivirus program than Avast, not because of its additional features but its basic security protection is also excellent, as it gives ransomware and USB immunizer options.
• Bitdefender also gives Social Network Protection i.e. when you visit any social networking site and downloading any file you receive from your friends can be risky many a times which Bitdefender take cares of.
• On the other hand Avast features are less impressive than Bitdefender. Avast has sandboxing option, but it doesn’t make it compete exceptional features of Bitdenfender.
• Avast is much more functional product, unlike Bitdefender which is powered by excellent technology.
• Both Bitdefender free and Avast free version are good at detecting malwares but detection rate of Avast is much better than of Bitdefender.
• Bitdefender has Parental Control and user profile interface, which allows profile configuration, which Avast software lacks.
• Bitdefender has some other features like anti-theft with a good mobile security and privacy, it correctly identify all existing or upcoming threats. However Avast is not that impressive.
• Bitdefender antivirus plus protection includes, full protection from different malware, included password manager and Bitdefender Safepay for safe payments.
• Avast do manage scans according to your convenience. As both of the antivirus software provides a good scanning experience but Bitdefender causes minimal impact on system of performance while scanning without interrupting other programs.
• Bitdefender being installed in your computer not only gives protection suite to your PC but also helps increasing its speed, on the other hand installing Avast antivirus may slow down the speed of your Computer System.
• When you compare the performance of both the antivirus programs, you’ll find Bitdefender performance much better than Avast. Bitdefender never disappoints you in any case.