There are various options available for you when you opt for the security of your computer. To keep your computer and data secure from the latest threats, antivirus companies change their definition of viruses from time to time. There are paid as well as free antivirus programs, which offer best computer protection suit. Some are with additional features when you upgrade your free version to be paid.
But one thing in common is that all anti-virus programs give you basic protection from viruses and various dangerous threats which are harmful for your computer, such as malware, spyware, ransomware etc. Antivirus software secures your PC by detecting multiple threats and taking required actions. Some other beneficial features are only available in paid version like anti-phishing, customer support services and many more.
A normal user always prefers a free version over paid software. He doesn’t require additional security for the protection of his computer as he has not plenty of data stored on his computer neither like a businessman he has to access on internet broadly.
One question at last every user remains in doubt is which software will be good for his computer’s security. By this article you will be able to choose your preferences:
• Where free antivirus software’s are easy to download and provide your PC a complete basic protection and allow you to know your needs by opting for trial. On the other hand paid antiviruses do not give you the opportunity to test your needs.
• Free antivirus software companies are letting you to secure your PC by improving their plans day by day, some features you will find in paid anti-virus similar to them.
• Paid anti-virus software’s are expensive enough to buy but, the security they provide is somehow better than free antivirus software’s for which they charge money and that is worth applying if you want to give your computer a perfect security solution.
• Because paid antivirus software’s provide your computer system a complete security from the various latest threats such as ransomware, to which free antivirus software’s might not be able to identify.
• Paid antivirus protection provides various beneficial features like protection against spywares and spam like anti-phishing, social networking protection with a good customer support system which free antivirus software lacks.
• Customer support is essential to solve your security related issues like installing antivirus, removing virus, malware when your system gets infected.
• A normal internet user would like to prefer a basic security while accessing on his system.
• A business class person will need to choose the paid version as it gives basic protection as well as secure all the data, passwords and transactions recorded in their system. Thus, maintaining their security and privacy.
• Last but not the least, paid antivirus software also gives protection to more than one device at a time. So that, you can secure your computer as well as your mobile.